Tuesday, August 29, 2006

OMFG TOM FLETCHER!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOURSELF?!??!!!?

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHH!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1



AS IF HE WASN'T BLONDE ENOUGH IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!

I THOUGHT HE WAS DRACO MALFOY!!!!!!

AHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

And apparently it's rumored that DANNY got BLONDE HIGHLIGHTS.
WTF!!!!!!!!!!! WHY BLONDE?! WHY DANNY?! YOU'RE NATURALLY BLONDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DO YOU DYE IT AND THEN STREAK IT?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?

But that's just a rumour. Until I see a picture, Danny is dark brown-haired to me.

AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Alright to make me forget about that:



hehe they're so dorky.


Aww so adorable. I don't like the way Danny looks, but it's precious.



Is it just me and Robin, or is he REALLY hot there? I really liked that...
Don't worry, it's always DANNY!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

he is REALLY hot there.
my gosh, i am taking that.
the black&white pic makes it look like they just had a 4some.
hehe
and didnt tom have that hair in obviously?
hmmm or maybe not
but the dorky pic w/ all 4 of them
is genius.

8/30/2006 12:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why ya gotta IM me at midnight when i still have the phone on because i'm a loser and forgot to turn it off? WHY must you wake me from my peaceful slumber?!? And I coulda swore I was having a NASCAR dream...You may have to pay.

why do i go from no correct caps to correct caps? bah. Bah I say. see? Eww I have to leave in 20 minutes...

8/30/2006 3:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home