Tuesday, October 12, 2004

legovanan
the stomach flu REALLY sucks. DON'T eat corn, clam chowder, and tofu in the same meal. just DON'T

LLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGg day today. or what felt like a llllllooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg day. i was DYING in bio. i was about to tear my hair out. "LET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!!" Eric was driving me INSANE!

history and english were/are always fun, and their back to back. first 2 classes, so they wake me up, only for me to fall back asleep in bio.

i need a dress for homecoming. yes, me in a dress

i'm EXTREMELY ANGRY AT PATRICK!!!!!! he dissed LotR badly, but he won't tell me the exact diss. yes patrick, this time, i really WILL stay mad at you. NO ONE, i repeat NO ONE, i don't care if your Aleksei Nemov (well maybe i do) disses LotR in front of me and gets away w/ it. okay FINE. if your Aleksei Nemov, that's alright, bcuz ALeksei Nemov will never say ANYTHING in front of me, so yea-not gonna happen. ::tear::

CONNIE--WHERE ART THOU?!?!?! are you doing the dishes again? no wait, today's Jo's day. fine. then you're probably doing hw, taking a shower, being forced to play piano, or eating.... hmm...

i'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home