Friday, October 15, 2004

legovanan
homecoming tomorrow!!!! i'm kinda excited, kinda apprehensive, kinda reluctant. excited to see andres and isaac, apprehensive at what it'll be like and i'll admit, my appearance (GASP. i'll never say that again) and i don't know where the reluctance factors in.

anyway, am i REALLY that predictable? a lot of people, especially camron, always go on about how predictable i am, like, "I KNEW SHE WAS GONNA SAY/DO THAT." i don't think i'm THAT bad. once in a while, i like doing something crazy. actually, a lot of the stuff i do is crazy (by kathleen's standards, not yours olivia) well not crazy, just hyper, that ppl think that's predictable.
i don't know. Eric always says that people's first impression of me, or their impression of me before meeting me is that i'm "serious" (???) but once they get to know me and my "It's a small world" screaming self in bio, they realize that they were wrong. i mean, i can be serious, too serious in SOME people's opinion (granny w/ underwear) but then i have chocolate (or sometimes i think i just get high off the air, bcuz i get hyper from nothing)

lalalala.. doing ICT hw!!! got GREAT ideas with helps from susan on the next chapter of my story. hopefully i'll get some of that done tonight as well.

CONNIE!!!!!!!! GET ON!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home