Tuesday, April 20, 2004

legovanan
here's a "happy" poem of Connie's. we have made it clear that i am incapable of writing happy poems, everything is depressed and melancholy. she loves happy stuff, but can write sad stuff 2, w/ a bit of my help, of course. itz rather sweet this 1

This seems so impossible
Its so surreal
Its been so long since this
This happiness I feel

I will never leave you alone
I will always be there for you
Until the day I die
Ill spill my heart for you

Im glad you came into my life
Its all because of you
My life was about to end
But then you let me start over new

You've changed me a lot
I didn't know this much about me
You gave me the gift of happiness
and now ill change who I used to be

All of my feelings didn't help
but the day that we met
I knew it would change
All those promises I never kept

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home