Tuesday, April 20, 2004

legovanan
well, in english, we're doing a poetry unit. (AWESOME!!!) and 2day we were supposed 2 write poetry about either love or death. once again, i could NOT stay away from LOTR stuff. this 1 is not LOTR directly, as i don't have Elvish (well ne recognizable elvish, i snuck in 'Ai' which means 'Alas' but itz still English) but if u read it, and u no me, then u no itz LOTR related. and guess what, i acutlaly rhymed!! well, a bit
Farewell Nightingale

As I journey through this Earth
All paths lead to one
The path that leads ever more
From this blissful shore

Ai, nightingale, why do you sing no more?
The stars, they kindle no hope
For one lost on this distant shore
Without a life, a love, unable to cope

Alas, here my life shall be ended
My thoughts no longer dwelling
My soul ever flying
Afar, wait, my love, I am coming.

So here, beneath the fading trees
I bid thee farewell, oh nightingale
My voice never more to join your song
In the depths of the night, where nothing is wrong


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home