Wednesday, April 14, 2004

legovanan
here is a good poem. itz a person (more like freak, like me) who laments that Gondor is not real (bubble bursts) and that we shall never see it, only in our dreams. amazingly, i did NOT write it, i swear. there r other ppl as weird or even weirder (if possible) out there than me
Lament for Gondor

Gondor, Gondor,
Long lost are you to me.
The land where men live bold and free,
Land between the mountains and the sea.
Forever in my heart will you be.
A place my eyes will never see,
Where towers grow so beautifully,
And descendents of elves are said to be.
Where rivers flow surrounded by trees,
And all dark evil quickly flees.

i want 2 add something, elaine is adding her freakiness:
A place my eyes will never see,
If only my dreams were real
Then you would be in the distance
Approaching across the Pelennor
Alas, no matter how real the dream
It is but a dream
And I must awake
Awake, to bitter reality
Alas Gondor fair
Minas Tirith shall never welcome me
Through those gates of mithril
The Tower Guard never to take up the call

okay i'm gonna stop, that was all freestyle. omg i am sooo unhealthily obsessed. i'm gonna make myself cry if i go ne further and get in2 the Faramir thing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home