Thursday, April 08, 2004

legovanan
me and connie had some interesting conversations 2day. she wrote a (gasp) POEM 4 me... itz really funny, but sweet 2.
Elaine
Elaine is wack
We all know that
But that is what makes her such
A beloved friend we value much

then she just wrote the next verses

Her typing is as fast as lightning
Her average as fast as the speed of light
I may be exaggerating
But that sounds just about right

then in exchange, i wrote this 4 her,
Connie
Connie’s a baller
Who’s great and on fire
She’s also a friend
Who you can depend
Through thick and thin
To stand by your side

yes i no i can't rhyme.

and just now, i was away eating something (hey i was hungry, shut up) and she was just talkin 2 herself. being the stupid idiot driven by instinct, i closed the box, it was sooooooooo funny. she was pretending that Orlando Bloom and Faramir were here, that they'd broken up w/ their respective girlfriends, Kate Bosworth (damn her) and Eowyn (damn her even more) and they wanted 2 go out w/ me or whatevr. it was sooooo funny. this was the ending part she said after i came back. itz not as good

LaU LAu3219: faramir signed on at 9:37 P.M.
LaU LAu3219: hello
LaU LAu3219: my Prince, back from ur errand already?
LaU LAu3219: yes, i have
LaU LAu3219: elaine is on now, sire


and now, me and connie are sisters?? WTF did i get myself in2?!?!? jojo is celebrating that i'm relieving her of her duties, and now she's warning me.

itz kinda weird, how me and connie r sooo different, yet so alike. damn i'm gonna miss her next yr. ASSIST!!!! BACKBOARD!!!!!!!
*sigh*
elaine.... (*rolls eyes)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home