Tuesday, April 06, 2004

legovanan
tedious.
that can describe my life.
FINALLY GOT "LAYS OF BELERIAND"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT 2 READ IT!!!!! (4 all u ignorant, non-middle-earth ppl, itz another 1 of Tolkien's beautiful books, xcept all of these r poems/songs) but waht sux is that i have 2 finish the Iliad, which is also a great book, xcept 4 the fact that both Hector and Paris die and Troy is destroyed. damn greeks. bcuz i have this habit of finishing what i start....

watching "I know Why the Caged Bird Sings" in English 2day, the movie, not the book. 4 all u ignorant ppl, Maya Angelou's autobiography

working on rally stuff in Leadership rite now. the basketball players have a skit planned out, itz soo funny, the part w/ me and connie, tho i'm convinced that i'm gonna embarrass myself in front of the whole school

i'm also singing "With You" by Jessica Simpson in the rally. really really relaly gonna embarrass myself. o well, screw it. i don't have a good reputation newayz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home