Monday, December 29, 2003

i saw LOTR again yesterday, and now i'm longing 2 c it again! that movie is seriously the ring. it makes u want it more and more, hopefully it doesn't corrupt and kill u tho... uh-oh.. i have 2 say, scary tho it is, that my fav scenes r not w/ Legolas. yes i still love him but my 2 in this movie r both w/ Faramir.
Faramir and Denethor in the Citadel of Minas Tirith:
F: You wish now that our places were switched. That I had died and Boromir lived.
D: Yes, I wish that
F: (with tears in his eyes, he was sooo cute here, i no i am sad) Since you were robbed of Boromir, I will do what I can in his stead. (bows and takes his leave,then turning) If I should return, think better of me, Father.
D: (w/o raising his head): That would depend on the manner of your return...

so sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the other one is when faramir is leaving the City w/ a bunch of soldiers on a suicide mission 2 recapture Osgiliath.
Gandalf: Faramir! Your father's will has turned to madness! Do not throw away your life so carelessly.
Faramir: Where would you have me swear my allegiance to?
G: Your father loves you Faramir. He will remember it before the end.

okay i need 2 stop going on. i could make a whole list of memorable quotes/scenes from that movie... mayb i should, i'll do it when i'm bored. okay ending w/ Pippin's song 2 Denethor during "the Steward of Gondor"
Home is behind, the world ahead.
And there are many paths to tread.
Through shadow,to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.
Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade.
All will fade
All will....... fade

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home