Wednesday, December 10, 2003

i haven't posted in a while.sry... not that ne1 cares.

i made the basketball team. we've practiced all this wk so far, lovely

my dad's in China and i miss him.

Amanda's birthday was yesterday. i got her a bracelet, itz pretty. Cooper got her another bracelet w/ matching earrings

Lord of the Rings: Return of the King comes out in 6 days!!!!! only thing exciting or at least interesting in my life right about now. well, it' at least the only thing i'm looking 4ward 2 right about now.

and i hate andy. i really really really really really realy really hate him. not just hate him, LOATHE him, jkjk!! (andy u no i love u!!!) I HATE HOW GOOD U R IN POETRY!!! I HATE U!!!!!!! well i love ur poems. ur 2 freakin good @ rhyming!!! ITZ NOT HEALTHY!!!!!!!

debate competition on saturday.i have 2 miss @ least hte 1st round

SSAT testing Saturday morning, lovely. if i don't get good scores, bye bye 2 any chance of going 2 boarding schools

my friends r pissing me off. i think the only 2 ppl i can talk 2 rite about now r Andy and Kathleen

as u can see, my life is completely normal rite now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home