Monday, December 15, 2003

well what do u no, my dad's back 1 day and he's already given me 3 lectures/yelling sessions.he keep bugging me about quitting the basketball team bcuz "i don't have enough time" and "i'm wasting my life on unimportant things" he's even angrier bcuz i'm missing debate 4 bball... what the f***??!??!? y cant i just do what i want 2. debate is the whole yr and i still go 2 the competitions. basketball is like 2 months!!!!!!!!!!!!

on a happier note, the spurs just started tipoff!!!! ooo gotta go check how their doing!!! heehe!!! they HAVE 2 win!! and i just discovered that the song "Why Can't I" by Liz Phair has really good lyrics. the singing and melody is really crappy but the lyrics r really good. i think most ppl can relate 2them
"Why can't I breathe whenever I think about you"
"Why can't I speak whenever I talk about you"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home