Friday, September 15, 2006

AHHHHHHHHHH

So after I do the four hours of SAT hw tonight for tomorrow's 8 hours of SAT class, I have this much to do:

English:
Oedipus reduction
Murray abstract
read Medea
start planning compare/contrast essay
start re-reading "the Great Gatsby"... Aww.. I think I'll cry reading it. Other than the fact that it is so sad, it's Sam's favorite book. I mean seriously, he bought me my copy. In an old, used book store in Ireland because he couldn't find it anywhere else. I think I'll go buy another one, just because I don't want to mark up this one.

Calculus

Mr. Koci went extremely homework happy today. Let me count how many we're doing. I think it's like 31 problems, which aren't like short factoring problems either. BAH!!
Another hour of my life.

Espanol
Study for test because I screwed up the culture quiz

Oracle
Crystal wants me to lengthen my article. I know how to, but now I have to get enough sleep so I can actually think of transitions. I am the transition queen. I can transition anything. Come on. I can do this. Fine, when I can't, I call Shayne.
5 journals, which take FOREVER!

Biology
See I could deal with everything else before that. Math I can get it over with. English I love, and Oracle, even if my article frustrates me, in the end it's for something I love. THIS. I DON'T CARE!!!!!!! And because this takes a LOT of time.
We have to do a lab writeup that's going to be submitted to IB so therefore it has to be perfect. We have to like... analyze EVERYTHING. Even like the colours. Why do they change certain colours? I DON'T KNOW! BECAUSE THEY DO!
So
Lab Writeup that will take about 5 hours
Ch 5 Study Guide
Read/study/understand Ch 1-5 for the test

And then I think I have like 10 other things I have to do that I'm forgetting. What am I forgetting? AHHHH I'M SO TIRED IN THE MORNING, I HAVE TO DRINK COFFEE!!!!!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?!?!!!?!?!

NATURAL HYPERACTIVITY IS MY ONE MOTIVATION, DRIVE, AND PURPOSE IN LIFE!!!!!!1

OOO I REMEMBER NOW! Club rush is next week. Must get debate topics and other things for JSA.
Must also call college board to get them to stop blocking my account. I will probably spend another 40 minutes on hold listening to "Colours of the Wind" for some strange reason, and then give up and hang up on them. *sigh*
Must sign up for SAT II Math and also SAT I.

O yeah Yogin... remind me to tell you about something... just say "November election".

I know all of that was written in my planner in front of me, and that no one ever gave a damn what I had to do, but I just had to complain about that. I am so freakin tired.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey!
i'm looking out for my star girl (=
WOW SO MUCH WORK!
i envy you
jk.
)= physics is a bum.
EMOTIONS ARE BUMS!!! except for
uhhmm (=
amatory ones
LOL
haha
heheh i love you goodbye

9/15/2006 10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, holy hell...I just gotta go through the aviation chapter and fully understand it...and by the way...I FLEW A PLANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dies*

9/16/2006 5:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw poor you!

hang in there!

9/16/2006 9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home