Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I hate taking the bus. I even hate the bus stop. I remember I would run to get there. I'd ditch basketball, with Tasha and Hayley, whom I love and miss so much now, to take the bus. Granted, I ditched more because I didn't like running, but still. I don't like being there now, just because it's the most poignant reminder of all the change.

So much has changed
So much has changed
Down memory lane


We used to have so much fun, in those exact same seats, laughing and joking and "raping" and talking about nonsense, being stupid after a long day, and yet now it's quiet. There are other places that remind me, like the lunch table, or the break bench, but that was the most concentrated, it was the most permanent imprint of our existence, but even that's fading into the meaningless chatter of the freshmen. That and because there's nothing to distract me on the bus.

I'm really not that depressed! It just scares me how often I hear the words, "She/he hates me" these days. I say I don't care, but like Vicki said, when more than one of your friends hate you, you have to wonder if it's you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home