Thursday, August 05, 2004

legovanan
well i've been on quite a lot these past few days, but i haven't found nething interesting to post. leaving at FOUR AM (save me) for the airport 2morrow morn, for Minnesota.
as you may have noticed by the chatter, Connie and I have recommenced our little arguments. what in the name of Eru, the One, did I do to deserve this? I call upon Manwe Sulimo, Varda Elentari, Nienna the Weeper, Ulmo, Mandos the Judger, Lorien in his fair gardens, Yavanna KEmentari, maker of fruits and life, Lady Uinen Airetari, and the rest of the Valar and Valier to witness that I, am completely innocent of her maniacal abuse of the English language!!!!!!!!!! I mean, what does she think she speak? The language of the ancient Naugrim!??!!?1

anyway, got an idea for a new story-Silmarillion related. this time about Maglor (yay!) starting to develop a new obsession about him. the only one of the cursed sons of Feanor i like. well, Maedhros isn't that bad either, but the artist, great minstrel, hands so fair, crafted for the harp, should never have to wield a sword, his melodious voice, soaring into battle. :Sigh:: Maglor, named after only Daeron, minstrel of Doriath, who loved and lost Luthien Tinuviel to the mortal Beren One-Handed.

OKAY!! thatz enough Tolkien for me today. sry. just reread Silmarillion today so really into it. like i always am. sigh.. where's Miriel when i need her? she would understand.

art class yesterday was fun, and andy actually came up with a FRESH insult!!!! i'm ATTEMPTING to portray on paper Arwen Undomiel, fairest of Elvenchild since her ancestor Luthien Tinuviel (okay i said enough Tolkien) and failing miserably. like i said, i should've drawn Eowyn, because then I could've made her as ugly and horrific as i like w/o feeling the least bit of guilt. damn girl who wedded Faramir... gah i wanna kill her. Hanna!!! we MUST conspire against her and Diamond!!!! (don't ask ppl)
well, my dad comes to pick me up, and i'm like, "DAD!!! WHATZ WRONG W/ HER?!?!" (I mean Arwen, the one i drew, bcuz she doesn't look like her) and andy murmurs, "That is the question he asks every day." (meaning me) i wanted to smack him!!! but i got to give him props for that one.

finishing up Forsaken. i think only 3-4 chapters left. gonna start on my Maglor project on the plane, and start thinking seriously about Eldarion, which i'm going to collaborate w/ Susan.

damn.. lost all my CDs on the freakin ferry from Ireland to Wales. gotta reburn all these. but there's the 3 that Kathleen, Roshi, and Rachel made me that i can't get. GAH!!! this sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home