Thursday, June 24, 2004

legovanan

"You want me to look upon your army and tremble? Well I see them. I see fifty thousand men brought here to fight for one man's greed."
In Eric Bana's voice, that sounds sooooooooo awesome!!!!

omg in my summer school class, there's this kid that SERIOUSLY freaks out every1 who looks at him. i liken him to one of those ppl in one of those old-time monster movies, who stands at the top of an old, haunted castle, with the moonlight shining, and cackling "MAUAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAAHAHAAMAAUAHAHAA" really scary. i think i'm the only one who talks to him.
but... he's a bit of a LotR freak too. i discovered this in a weird way.
okay i was REALLY bored, and i was just sitting there, drawing all over my paper, and i was like,
"Three rings for the Elven-king under the sky.
Seven for the dwarf lords in their halls of stone."

and i was just about say the next line, and i hear this voice, "Nine for the mortal men doomed to die." and i look up, and itz this kid, and i'm like WHOA and i keep going, "One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne."
he goes, "In the land of Mordor."
me: "Where the shadows lie."
him "One Ring to rule them all."
me: "One Ring to find them all."
him: "One ring to bring them all"
me: "and in the darkness bind them."
him: "In the land of Mordor"
me: "Where the shadows lie..."

by this time, the other 2 ppl in my group looked like they wanted to run for their lives...

well, camron'll be @ summer school next wk! i'll have someone to annoy!!!!!
finishing quote, again by Hector:
"All my life I've lived by a code. Honor the gods, love your woman, and defend your country. Troy is mother to us all, fight for her!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home