Wednesday, June 09, 2004

legovanan
ahh!!! graduation depression is taking over my life!!!!

i am out of room in my yrbook! i gotta add a bunch of pgs bcuz there's sooo many ppl i haven't gotten yet! ahhh!!!

i nearly cried writing Connie's... i think she got mad @ me bcuz i took so long!!! yea well, i still have more 2 write, but i think she would've killed me. but then again, there's that poem & the short story i wrote 4 her... i'm sry that u died in it con! but it was for story purposes only!!

damn i'm gonna miss these people. right now i'm glad i still have Camron, though he can be an @$$.

Vorinwe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Isilme is going to cry!!!!!!
mellon nin, umin merne quente namarie!!!!1 vorinwe!!!

translation:
my friend, i do not wish to say farewell!! connie!!!!

grrr this is evil!!! ISAAC!!!!1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home