Sunday, June 06, 2004

legovanan
Disneyland was fun yesterday, though exhausting, and me and andres were wishing Leadership were there! yea con, i ACTUALLY missed u!!
my group:
Me
Andres
Kenny T
Alex C.
Vivian
Vince
Wesley

it was sooo fun! me and the guys were having spitball wars. 1st time i ever did something like that. bad influence these guys are.. wesley got me sooo good! he thought he was gonna blow a hole in my neck. i got KT a couple times and Andres kept getting spitballs stuck in his hair, which was really funny

at lunch, we couldn't all fit @ a table, so me and andres sat @ a separate one, and Alex was like, "let's take a picture of them and show it 2 AShley!" and andres is like, "wait, hold on!" he takes a spoon, he picks um, i think itwas like chili or something, and he pretends he's like feeding me.. and then @ night, we took another 1 of us.. i can't wait 2 c Ashley's reaction. stupid Vince. he's like, "hey, show it to camron too! he'll be even more jealous!" i smacked him with my coke bottle... and then when we were going on Splash Mountain, Alex is like, "hey, put Elaine in the front. she'll get soaked. and plus, she's the only one wearing white." and vince is like, "Wouldn't Camron love to see that?" i was like, "SHUT UP" and then smacked him again. whitney, u should be proud of me. but vince is pretty cool, and i kinda feel bad 4 him @ times.

Wesley was HOMICIDAL on Autopeia. he was behind me both times and he was trying 2 kill me!

u know how i have a phobia 4 snakes, i 4got the official name, but yesterday, i SERIOUSLY, and i mean, SERIOUSLY SPAZZED or FREAKED out. i think wes, alex, and kenny were like scared. Kenny's like, "your sooo stupid. what? gonna have a heart attack?" in Indiana Jones, in the part w/ the snake, me, alex, and vivian were sitting 2gether, and we were all holding hands, bcuz we were all kinda freaked, and i like killed Alex's hand and like seriously freaked out. alex thought i was gonna have a seizure. then, in Honey, I Shrunk the Audience!, the 3D thing. the part where the snake goes all 3D and is gonna bite ur head off. i like spazzed out. kenny thought i was gonna blow. wes said he had permanent ear damage.

anyway, if i think of other stuff, i'll keep blabbing.
i'm gonna ramble about a racial issue later... too tired right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home