Tuesday, April 27, 2004

legovanan
feeling very depressed right now... i don't know why...

it's really scary how well some people can get to know you, yet you really don't notice it...
i mean, it's really freaked me out how with just like one fleeting look on my face, Camron can tell exactly what i'm hiding. as if he doesn't hide things himself.. and he can't give me that crap about "secrets" again, bcuz i've never told neone, not even Amanda or Kathleen, about it, and he defined secrets as, if u don't wanna tell someone, don't tell anyone...
i mean, things that no one can tell that i'm hiding, and i don't hint to ever, he can tell, just by one look on my face, that i am hiding it, and he could guess what it is....
shit. gotta go write poetry or plunge myself into Middle-Earth.. that alwayz makes me feel better

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home