Tuesday, March 02, 2004

newayz, i've been getting mixed opinions about the LOTR oscars sweep thing. a certain TWO ppl (ahem, susan and kenny) r saying they don't deserve it. susan thinks that they deserved the oscars, but not all of them.
kenny says, "okay how the hell does a movie 3 and a half hrs long win for best film EDITING??? what'd they edit? 10 minutes???"
i'm like, "dude the original film was like 6 hrs long! they had 2 cut out 2.5 hrs! u no how hard that was? personally, i would've liked the full 6 hrs! pete jackson was like crying bcuz he wanted sooo many parts that he had 2 cut out"
he's like, "dude! there were like 8 differnet endings! what'd they cut out?"
and now kenny has this phrase, whenever some1 asks him about LOTR, he'll say, "they won an oscar for every ending in that movie"

life is boring, in its usual stupor. a bit worried about andy, seems a bit depressed. i think all the stress is getting 2 him. alrite, andy if ur ever gonna read this, hope u feel better kk? don't get 2 depressed on me. it kinda freaks me out and then gets me all depressed kk?

song from Moulin Rouge that i love. well i love all the songs that Ewan McGregor sings. i love that voice. this is "Come what May" itz like the love theme of the movie

Never knew I could feel like this
Like I've never seen the sky before
I want to vanish inside your kiss
Every day I love more and more
Listen to my heart, can you hear it sings
Telling me to give you everything
Seasons may change, winter to spring
But I love you until the end of time
Chorus:
Come what may
Come what may
I will love you until my dying day

Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place
Suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace
Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste
It all revolves around you

And there's no mountain too high
No river too wide
Sing out this song and I'll be there by your side
Storm clouds may gather
And stars may collide
But I love you (I love you) until the end of time

Chorus
Oh, come what may, come what may
I will love you, I will love you
Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place
Chorus


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home