Monday, January 12, 2004

Okay I had the weirdest/freakiest dream ever last nite. Well it wasn’t freaky like “the Ring” freaky but it was freaky like I would NEVER want that 2 happen in real life. Alrite here goes:
Okay we were @ school and somehow, the Holocaust happens. I don’t really no who the “Nazis” were but I think they were the teachers and a “select” group of students who I think were all HS kids. Alrite so they take over the school and they make us all line up for “selection” or “processing”. I’m standing w/ some of my friends (AKA Isaac, Mandy, Camron, Roshi, and somehow Viraj was w/ us) and they pick out me and Isaac and some authoritative figure yells “GAS! GAS!” and their marching me and izzy 2 some building. it suddenly dawns on us that their gonna put us in the gas chamber. they shove us in2 the room and we finally realize that we’re like gonna die so we like say our farewells and we huge each other and stuff. isaac’s like, “okay I can’t believe I’m gonna die w/ u.” and the gas starts coming down and he says, “hold ur breath 4 as long as u can and pray that it works.” Finally, I faintly distinguish some ppl coming in and their like HS ppl!! (ANDY! KATHLEEN!!!) and this girl leans over me and says, “this ones definitely dead.” and some guy is like, “we better make sure.” and the girl argues, “no! I’m sure. she’s definitely dead. we don’t even need to check.” and she drags me outside and I’m thinking “wait! Isaac!” and the other guy was looking over Isaac and says, “he’s not dead yet. give him another five minutes.” and the girl w/ me is like, “alrite. I’ll take this one then.” and she drags me out and the last thing I know, I’m out of there and she’s dragging me out and isaac’s still in there being gassed. and finally, when we get 2 some deserted area she’s like, “okay I no your still alive.” I’m thinking itz some sort of trick and I’m not that gullible. and she’s like, “okay I just saved your life there so the least u can do is cooperate w/ me. any friend of sam is a friend of mine.” and I’m thinking what? which sam? she’s like, “Come on. You know what, I should’ve just left u there.” and I open 1 eye and she’s like, “c I told you. alrite I can’t talk long. I’m sry I couldn’t save ur little friend also.” and my thoughts like immediately go back 2 Isaac! but I can barely talk now (c gas has itz effects, dreams r not realistic okay?) she like dresses me in2 like “prison” clothes, feeds me, and puts me out w/ every1 else in the “concentration camp”. I find some1, I can’t distinctly remember who it was but I remember it was a girl and it wasn’t mandy. then some1 tells me that Isaac never made it back out alive and they saw them dump his body out. I felt soooooooooooooo GUILTY!!!! (my dad said he heard me screaming in the middle of the night and it sounded like “izzy!!!!!”) and they said that Amanda suddenly disappeared and they never saw her again.

bottom line: Isaac died in front of my eyes and Amanda disappeared.
nice dream eh? more like nightmare. more happened but I think I’m boring/scaring u ppl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home