Saturday, November 15, 2003

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG etc!!!!!!!!! (remember andy, OMG can be oh my god or oh my GOSH)
JESSE MCCARTNEY IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FREAKIN HOT!!!!!!!!!!!! I went 2 his concert 2day and a meet n greet!!! OH MY FREAKIN HOLY GOD!! (sry andy, didn't no how else 2 express myself) OMG OMG OMg OMG! i got a poster and is EP CD (kathleen, u spoil me!) and i got a hug from jesse and his autograph twice!!!! i love his voice!!! especially in "Why don't you kiss her?" That song is sooooooooo nice!!!!
"Why don't you kiss her?
Why don't you tell her?
The feelings that you hide.
She'll never know, if you never show"

i think i was gonna die (kathleen was looking @ the ground 4 me cuz she thought i fainted-hehe) I LOVE KATHLEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! she got me sooooooooo many pics of Jesse!!!!! I LOVE U!!!!!!!!1!1 4 putting up w/ me the whole day and my obsession. my face was sooooo red and i think my heartbeat was double the usual pulse. is that bad? prolly is, o well i don't care!! we were soooooo close 2 the stage!!!! okay i can go on and on and on so i'll shut up now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home