Wednesday, October 22, 2003

i hate being sick!!! I HATE IT! I HATE IT! I HATE IT!!!!!! i keep coughing like i'm gonna pass out from it and my nose is killing me!

newayz, dance 2morrow=craziness 4 Leadership. Ms. McNair was soooooooooooooooo PISSED 2day!!!!! CAN U SAY PMS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? she gave us this HUGE lecture on how disappoitned she was in us and i still dunno what happened. and she kept yellin @ different ppl.

stupid Anthony and James. we're just sitting down in Kalmar 2day (history, last period) and i think it was Anthony who yelled out loud, "WHAT?!?!?!?! ELAINE LIKES KENNETH?!????????" and James's like, "SHE DOES?!?!?!?!?!??" and every1's like ooooooooooooooooo ELaine!! IS THERE SOMETHING UR NOT TELLING US?!?!!?!?! i turned like 6 shades of red and kept staring @ my desk. the only thing i risked was 2 look @ Kenny's expression twice. he actually looked......... happy. it was scary. i dunno, he seemed really happy 2 hear that. i dunno....... hmm..... i shall think about it.... he kept coming near me and like screaming bloody murder when i looked @ him. then in the morning,he kept buging me about being late 2 Home Room bcuz i was selling dance tickets. itwas rahter annoying but i stole his book and ran around w/ him chasing me so that was fun.

ISAAC GOT BRACES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS SOOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!! i think he made 2 big of a deal out of it tho, no 'fense. but he moaned and groaned like he was dying a very painful death or something. i think camron got scared bcuz he might need them in the future. i don't c y, his teeth r straighter than Kathleen's! (KATHLEEN UR MOTHER IS CRAZY!!!! u didn't need them @ all!!!!!) i liked my braces!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home