Tuesday, June 15, 2004

legovanan
omg, just been to andres's site. i LOVE his expertise, u know on xangas there's a part 4 info that says "expertise" this made my day:

Expertise: growing and selling oranges. One day I'll meet both Camron and Roshi on the street, and they'll take one look at me and ask, "How did you get so rich?" And I'll answer, "You know in 8th grade when you would always tell me to go sell my oranges? Well I took your advice and now i am rolling in dough!" Camron will say, "Come on Andres, my buddy, lend some money to your old Cuban pal." And Roshi will say, "Please dawg... hook a brother up will some green, BITCHES!" Do you know what I will do? I will laugh and give Camron a penny and I'll give Roshi a hotdog...

i gotta tell camron this

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home